Monday, December 10, 2012

google ep on talking withou

The wing wing approached the whistle no longer rings of police car.
I loudly shout a way:"Is the car up live?Get off!"The empress car door opened, a full face was the police of blood to shout a way:"A few Yes!Don't open fire!We come down!"
From the rear seat file in but next three be dressed in the police of uniform, take blood on two faces, I drink a way:"Embraceses a head, squats down bottom!Is quick!"The last guy honesty squats down descend, I closed to once the police car see, front of two dead.
I turn head to say to Sungshan Liu:"Make Liu open car to come over clearly!"Finish saying I start to fly a feet to leave my a recent police to kick to pour in the ground and say to Liu Kun:"Chop down the knife to you to me!"Liu Kun body up of chop down knife to pass to me, I chop down the knife his hand at tiny shiver.The police who is kicked by me to pour cries a funeral way:"The eldest brother doesn't kill me!"
I put pistol waist inside hold to chop down knife once, two words didn't say, go up is one knife!This knife's returning is really a good knife, one knife give°ed the dog's head of this cover to chop down!Two outsides two faces are all white, squat down to cringe not to dare to take place over there.
I will bloodily chop down knife to carry in the hand and say to two of him:"Are you the tiger ensign police substations in the town?"
Two covers repeatedly nod to call BE, I turn head to say to Liu Kun and Liu Song Lin:"Lay by gun, use knife, give° these two beasts me to chop!"I stared blood-red eyes and stretched hand to hand over to knife Liu Kun.At this time, the jeep opened to come over, I make Liu all come down and say to them with Sungshan Lius clearly:"Everybody must chop down and go up to chop down to die them!"
Liu Kun shouts loudly a "!"Was the first to rush toward up, another three also Hao call flick knife to come forward, have mercy on those two dogs, in a short instant be chopped lousy mire!
I at quiet looking at, ordered a smoke and said:"Go, don't chop down, go to and ordered that police car, we walked!Is quick!"Liu Kun opened the fuel tank cover of police car in the past, a cloth toring down with a clothes of dead cover stretched into to dip gasoline, half in the mailbox, another half the Da pulled in the outside and had already ordered with the lighter,google.
All together get on the car, we quickly left to kill people the spot.Immediately after hear 1 explode to ring, the police car exploded, I turned head to see go, cover with pure heavy snow in, the wildfire of the flaming combustion seems to be a sting eye like that.(Volume 9 is eventually)





Volume 10 returns to come to the Xi chapter 1 a person to depend dress to pack Ma Kao An
Renew time:2010-12-114:44:46 chapter word numbers:2656


The chapter 1 person packs Ma Kao An with dress The beginning of January 51 lead, I take Liu Kun to wait four brotherses and plus Liu Kun's cousin, Liu Yan Er, cab it Chen Yang, rush Peking by train from Chen Yang, reverse the car from Peking again, go straight to Shanghai.
After the north Ling village killed people, and then killed five covers on the mountain way, the tiger ensign town stationed in a great deal of police, I feel to keep on treating at Liu Zhuang, the so big legal case may disturb to save hall public security official's department even, the row of carpet type's checking one day there will will line up to check Liu Zhuang.36 account, walk for best plan.
Toss around all the way, we at beginning eight of arrive new guest's station in Shanghai in the morning.I who don't also notify, no one came to pick us up.I take several individuals to come out a new guest stand southern square, arrive at metropolis for the first time of they each look in all directions, Liu Yan Er happily embraces my arm and ask east ask west the Ji Ji Zha Zha keep on talking without stop.
I say:"Like, don't see, hereafter have while seeing you!"I take they walked into the Great Wall hotel of eyes road in the sky, though go forward the road in the man again, can go to trillion Anne hotel, but I eat to prohibit whether there will be cover still keeping controling to my cloth.
The city hotel of this parent is also the hotel of SAMSUNG class,cnn, because of New Year's Day, big hall in pack a point pleased spirit ocean ocean.I fore the set ordered three mark buildings, marking all of buildings was two beds of, Liu Song Lin's brothers is a , Liu Kun and Liu Ming Yi, Liu Yan Er certainly lives 1 with me.
Go by car continuously for several days, finally can stop for rest for a while, I told them to have no my to allow anyone to forbid to leave a hotel to act without authorization.Ever since I flicked a moment of head that the knife chopped down that cover, a few Liu Shi's brotherses thoroughly produced to be afraid feeling to me, also thoroughly admired sincerely to take orally at the same time and willingly listenned to one of my order.
Liu Yan Er but is another amenability, she more and more produced dependence to me.Those 150,000, we penny money didn't stay and all gave her the house, their whole familieses all chased the magnate that I was to become their house.Liu Yan Er feels that she bears to come be for waiting for my emergence, though she in times before drive that you damn fool Cao the carpenter cheated a wealth color, but all of me helped her to with interest take back.
Entered room, Liu Yan Er in astonishment the Wu lived his/her own mouth, for have never left mountain village since the childhood of she to say, have already absolutely been heaven here.I roar with laughter to say to her:"Wash quickly, I to teach you how use to take a shower bath a machine, how put hot water ……" Liu Yan Er bashfully gets red in the face, the arch acts in pettish a way in my bosom:"I can't wash by myself, I just on TV in once saw a toilet like this, elder brother, you wash for me ……"
I certainly would like to, all of these several days is on a train, there is basically no mood flirtation, in fact all the way my in the mind is all nerve, because this severals all after all are persons in Shan-li, almost have never seen what big condition, in case of have some mishap, will bring about a big disaster.I have been all opening the insurance of pistol and be placed in to face to fight status at any time.
Now, once I step on the land in Shanghai to have a kind of felling of coming home, though here the circumstance in nowadays how I know not a thing, but, I release very much however, feel to relax a while, the tired feeling then inherits mind and body.
I hug and kiss bosom of Liu Yan Er, say in her ear:"Like, the elder brother washes together with you ……"
I put in the bathtub full hot water, Liu Yan Er sprays a head to don't want to put it away to the shower, sprays water flower everywhere and has fun unusually happily.I lie at hot hot of steep in the bathtub, looking at her clean white delicate skin, I not from must praise highly a way:"Yan son, your skin maintains really good!"Liu Yan Er satisfiedly and pretty has breast, the pride says:"That BE!My Niang never makes me climb mountain to do heavy manual labor and tells you a secret, my Niang formerly but big door family of young lady!"
I say:"No wonder that, the time in your house see your time of young Niang must be a beauty!"
Liu Yan Er turned 1 turn to say:"Elder brother, you are very good-looking to see, isn't my the United States beautiful?"My nosebleeds are almost spewed out, I say:"Is beautiful the United States,Facebook, old younger sister's son, you don't Chan I, quickly come in to make the elder brother embrace!"
Liu Yan Er amenably raises feet to step into bathtub, she is very careful afraid slip and fall down of appearance lovely and, my in the mind inwardly rejoices, have never thought, at that of poor mountain Pi the Rang be incredibly arrived attractive woman like this by my Tao!I a hug very slippery Liu Yan Er in the bosom, she lies prone on my body, feels my caress and smiles happily to say:"All a kind of your males, sees a beautiful female of impatient!"
I said with smile:"Who make you grow so beautiful!Come and sit to come up, make me comfortable!"Liu Yan Er shockedly says:"Here?In Shui-li all right?"
My two hands grasped her flexibility to hundred percently raise a hip to say:"Come!You haven't done in Shui-li, let me teach you!You this bond maid Zha what all don't know?"
"!Elder brother, your quality!Go in!!"The joys of Liu Yan Er calls, I like to looking at the appearance that she delivers Sao on me, I grasp her a rightness of full and outstanding Jiaos leis to make an effort to roll, Liu Yan Er's happy voice is more getting emotionally wrought up more ……
We come out from the bathtub, I make her stand outside the bathtub and carry on the back to toward me and bend the body, the hands hand in the bathtub to follow son up, I grasp her water snake waist in the prison from the behind, Gao Gao Qiao since of the pure beautiful hip make a show of at my at present, I forbade not to live to kiss up, Liu Yan Er has never experienced a play like this, her Jiao Qu disorderly Zhan, the Ying Ning isn't only.
We are from bathroom to bedroom, from round chair to in the bed, use various posture that I can think a way to experience personally with her Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment