Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Artist Series sake of instauratio

Worry, elder brother of helpless.Know you have been aring like father's sort to concern me and love deeply me.Tell the truth, at the beginning while coming out, I also just do some affairs with the heart and once did numerous times in warmth and outlying toil of home as well of flounder.I was more than once to want to give up that kind of bitterness, that kind of is tired, return to embracing of close relatives inside, return to you.I even once thought and gave up at present everything, and together, the oneself adoring person takes you and all close relatives, seek an utopia, set up a truely without the sorrow country villa, have ever been to a comfortable heart happy day.But, I still have no so do.Elder brother, be not if can not do it, but I can not let go at present affairs, can not let go the people of life light, can not let go these brotherses that followed behind me so for several years, company brigade waiter, can not let go children who fondle the Gu hospital.My canning not letting go this world is suffering people who fight the disorderly bitterness."
Elder brother Yun mutters a way:"I know that I understand, you are an elder brother of well like son, you have a heart of kindness world."
Kindness world?That isn't me, elder brother Yu.The my negative hand looking at beyond the horizon didn't be next gradually of sunlight:"Elder brother, these in the last years, I walk side big river south north, see through ways of the world.I see the excessive little power fight and personally once experienced the war of Yuan Cao and looking at a Cao soldier to how got into Ye city.I ignore those affair in the conflict, I know, the war is strong of the conflict of is as irrelevant as those orphan and widow, they should not suffer these pain and sufferings.Elder brother, how big do you know the big fellow river's mountain?You once saw the heavy snow of the state of You, can you have never once seen to hand over a cantonal bush, cool state of Gobi desert, combine cantonal of steppe, the oasis of Western Regions, the lake of Chiang-Nan.All of these places are so beautiful, whichever place, as long as there is no war, will be the human life fairyland.But now, iron hoof Zheng Zheng, have already stepped ten thousand inside river mountain, where still have quiet soil?Our everybody stands at wave point in the place with a draught up, who can truely place oneself out of this world.As a person, living in all of this in this world, bitterness and sweet tastes are fifty-fifties cent of, to with wrong was all other people to say calculate, living and die, is all destiny arranging.That we can make can do utmost.I can save next review the posterity of adult, Xin, a Chinese family name adult, Ju adult, that is in chance encounter it meeting.But those my unseen kid?What about those children who lose family in the war?Do those fathers die in battle at the children on the battlefield?So, I just don't hesitate to spend a big pen money establishment to fondle a Gu hospital.I can not keep this strong from competing for hegemony the game of world, that I can make of, the conciliation that can be a what lies in one's power some people BE.Chaotic in, being the person can not be afraid perilous, more not the ability is selfish, this isn't the men and women's problem."
"I am a world" that thinks of beard Zhao, I didn't see the vision that elder brother Yun look at me, but pointed at one silk sunlight with only the horizon:"Elder brother Yun, did you see the Tao Kuang line of the horizon?Although it is very weak, can but is making an effort to make us feeling bright, had it, now still daytime.Elder brother, such as son unable to do hot sun on the sky and bright moon, do that gleam, dint exert me, let the human life still existence warmth, this is like the wish of son, the job that livings at present.For the sake of this wish, for the sake of this job, I have to sorry elder brother, can make you keep on hasing been worrying,Artist Series.Good elder brother, your apprehensibility I, forgive mine, is be not?"
Elder brother Yun hugs tight my shoulder:"Such as, the elder brother has never livingsed your spirit, I always all for have you such an outstanding younger sister proud of.I certainly comprehend you and understand your heart.Elder brother of small have already grown up such as the son, is that you have been aring worrying for us.I just worry your hereafter ……"
My later?My title looking at elder brother Yun a smile:"Later?Wait world peace, will be like to just say such as the son of so, take all close relatives, arrive a personal paradise goes, over the day of happy happiness.Elder brother, I will give I happy of, the elder brother will definitely see as well of till this day."
"World peace?Saying is easy, but ……"
I depend on elder brother and hope the horizon:"Is not easy, not is could not do.Elder brother, current situation you should be also very clear.Big river with north of place, the great majority's returning of Cao Mr.s all political power is all.Elder brother, the Cao is male the close rate battalion east advertise for and take down Liao east, killed the have been endangering a northeast territory of black Huan clan leader Ta.Yuan surname the brothers and its family also died, Liao eastern male household publicly meant that swearing allegiance Cao is male.At present, Mr. Cao will the soldier advertised for cool state, I see none of those influences of cool state is a male Cao opponent, is that hence, can not support as well for several days.After waiting Mr. Cao to take down cool state, north unification, and Mr. Cao belong to under can also say all of internal troubles in addition to, the rear stabilized."I mean to say a Cao soldier to point Jihnan to descend, and then swallowed to return to.
Elder brother Yun's body is getting stiffer and rigid:"We also got news.The Cao holds, indeed as expected malicious, also really fierce."
My title sees elder brother Yun and looking at him wrinkly tight eyebrows, the wry smile shakes head:"Is the Cao male malicious?To his opponent and enemy, he is really enough malicious.Can he cures the next people not to feel that he is malicious.Elder brother, say this, the Jing state is under managing of Liu Jing's herding and also calculate quiet;The benefit state manages in what Liu Yi herded under, is also a peaceful song and dance prospects;And river east, although Bo Fu isn't good at managing river's mountain, can Zhang Zhao, attend to Yong and various Ge sincerely the etc. person is an all municipal good hand, hence the people are also quite good.Mr. Cao cures bottom, there are many domestic affairs superiors, the elder brother knows, my that four elder brothers is an one of them.They value agriculture water conservancy and value landed property management, although, because often the year is launched troops, the farm tax and excise tax taking isn't low either, can because the policy is quite good, the technique is good enough, the income of farmer is stabilizing to soar, have already done not flee from home everywhere of person, everyone lives happily.This, you as long as returning to home town on seeing, Be getting more understand.So, the Cao is male of the influence strengthen of very quick."
Elder brother Yun bites tight tooth, no longer talk.I in a soft voice sigh:"Elder brother, the situation in nowadays has already had no several year agos so complicated.Participating in the person of world confused conflict is less and less, the everyone's influence gradual lucidity gets up.They is all an unified world of end Zheng but make great effort, they are all understand, the Ba industry has results to show of the key lie in the talented person's use and all have within control a talented person at the on all sides.But at the talented person:The Cao is male to just use a person, Bo Fu with righteousness moving, Liu Jing herding with learn to keep a person, but you of lord Mr. ……"I for a while, smiled to smile to say:"Your lord male with virtuous recruit a person.Only Liu Yi herds basically is sit to eat an old origin.None of this several square big members is the generation of the docile, all have the ambition life ambition to compete for hegemony world.Along with their fierce battle between two giantses, the day of world peace also can't too far.Certainly, this previous blood rain Xing breeze is also necessary, good arrive, always want to pay first.I fondle a Gu hospital in each city defense with more steady establishment, is also this reason.No matter end how, in this process, get hurt to harm biggest of be still these innocent children."
Elder brother Yun suddenly draws a deep sigh:"We also only had to the utmost personnel and listenned to life in a sky.Just, from your words, I also listenned to out, you still aren't optimistic about a lord Mr.."
I nod:"This, I don't deny.Elder brother, I have already once said many times, I have never been optimistic about this Liu's uncle Huang.The big fellow dynasty contains today, isn't what other people result in, the consequence that they make by fermentation by themselves.Liu Huang Shu only depends instauration man the room river's mountain is this noodles flag, could not have what advantage.None of all people in the worlds is a simpleton, all understand to result in today man the reason of the room such situation is what, this be not you explain severals, you say who who do evil things, the other people will believe.Elder brother, I don't believe as well your these persons who follow behind Liu Huang Shu for the sake of instauration what man room male breeze.Especially elder brother, you are a thanksgiving, appreciate his to mutually know acquaintanceship.You follow behind him, is embracing that kind of private is bosom friend dead of viewpoint, right?"
Elder brother Yun smiles, don't talk and sigh in my belly and immediately after say again:"BE, I also agree that you say of, you were optimistic about Liu Huang Shu is a wise ruler of kind and justice, is the monarch that the ability brings benefit to for the common people of world, this, I don't say objection as well, although, I have my own different viewpoint.But, you again how can anyone know Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment