Monday, November 26, 2012

dr dre cheap student come out t

This time accept appointment will never make a basis by educational background, make a basis just with the personal interview.Thus, fraud when the time comes completely have nothing to say."
Small cloud says with smile:"Wei son, cans not see clearly you now the administrator have much of 1 set!Progressed to admire?"
I say with smile:"After at you that once was subjected to a few political education, I bought a few psychologies particularly the Zhao carry on self-educated.H'm, you don't also say, very effective.If I faced before and the government or workers made contact with, that absolutely rather had so a kind of like felling that visit blade now.Am I now, as long as the somebody else talks, I almost can figure out the several cents somebody else's idea.Certainly, those pack to deeply sink of, I had no idea."
The autumn orchid smiles to say:"Hey hey, the elder brothers all vaunted themselves!The essence of the condescension seems almost all gone under the toughenning of psychology!"
Female children hence the cachinnation gets up and evens looking at newly arrived pairs wenches me to keep smiling.
In the afternoon 2:00, stone clear they early call° together big board room of ex-100 workerses to sit properly, wait we to receive.
I and small cloud separate, as two examiners, carry on employee to recruit a work in the board room 2 respectively, can significantly increase the progress of quick work like this.But Ke Wei and summer the Lin Lin is a secretary to work well a record respectively.As for autumn orchid and light snow, I made them go first chief executive officer's room to play a computer.
I after readying to some data, to flank of Ke Wei signaled hint for a while.
Ke Wei hence go out clear they beat hello to the stone in the hallway, stone clear they hence get to come to 2 sets are totally ten workers.
Among my this 5 people have one is a girl, grow to return to calculate beautiful.After I make them sit down, I will their register form to spread to open,Beats By Dre Justbeats.They are in the middle of the female kid is an university to living, other severals all have no educational background.
I see them very nervous, say with smile:"Everyone takes it easy a point.All of us are young men is be not?What we held is just an employment meeting of commonness, if everyone wasn't employed, or could arrive an other to use a person unit to work of, again not right and wrong get a tree mourn dead.Like, everybody comes to get a piece of paper, you write their own a fondness for and special features first in the top."
At them write well after, I accept to took a look.I hence the beginning calls to one history whole workers say:"Your operation technical ability is excellent is got what approbation?"
The history can all answer:"Yes.I ever at three factory dry led, all once got operation expert hand of title of.H'm, this is my certificate, always takes a look."
I once connected to cautiously see for a while, really isn't a forged thing, the embossing seal is very and clear clear, and the certificate format completely matches to kiss with what I know.I hence ask him again:"Your operation is thus excellent, why will ever in three place part-time jobs?"
His bitterness says with smile:"Bear debt wages Bai.The owner always likes to drag along to pay wages and arrived to button up hair with various reason at the end of the year, end all can't of.I ……"
I nod and say:"You were very good, admitted.Return to the notice of waiting for the end first."
The all of history is delight with unexpected good news, immediately start to bow to me, repeatedly send thanks in.
After the history canned all walk, another obvious strain to 4 people got up.I smile to say:"You in the center I is don't all impossibly admit, everyone seeks a work to have a good mental character.
I and then make Anne Qi's girl say to that:"As an university student, come out to can make a common worker, the in the mind has already fallen bad?What plan do you have to the later prospect?"
An Qi answered:"Falling is bad, and the inchoate time falls bad very big, almost can not go to bed.But afterwards several times the career that seeks a work make me relocate my own position.I feel that oneself should start to do from the most basal work, I believe that I can definitely become an excellent talented person."
I nod language not.Immediately I and then toward after other 3 people asked a few questions, I definitely say:"Anne Ms. Qi can have gone to work since tomorrow.As for being three is other, sorry, you can not pass our standards."
After two sets of people complete, we totally admitted 3 people.I hence especially idea will ten put the chair dog dinner to everywhere, then let the stone call a behind clearly of ten people.
These ten people have after coming in of see in the center have no chair foolish to foolishly stand, the person who have pulls a to shout chair of come over, have of then carry a chair to come over, also have one personal beginning to put the chair to middle one by one.
I smile to ask to finally sit down because of putting a chair of the person:"What name do you call?"
That person answered:"I call river's river, HN person."
I not from on smiling, say:"Your name is easy to record!"I turned over to see for a while his register form and say:"River's river, why your university didn't finish reading and then study in a school?"
Immediately the face of river river sunlight Yin Yu gets up, he says:"Because my home is poor, my father got three tuberculosises, the mother also has dropsy and stroke, and I can't just come out part-time job."
I nod to say:"If give you an opportunity now, are you to choose to continue to study or choose to do a good work?"
River's river raises head want all don't think of answer:"Work!"
I ask:"Why?Study to learn knowledge of no account?"
Jiang He says:"Studying is certainly important, but ……health of the my father mother Be getting more important!Only I earn to more money, I just can cure illness for my father mother!"
I smiled:"Is very good!This explains you very filial to parents!River's river, you were admitted!"
(The wireless netcard isn't an infinite netcard, absolutely can not literally let at the same time several set machine the son get to the Internet there in a piece of netcard.YY just, everyone doesn't take seriously.)





Book three feelings harm chapter 78 witch and absolute being stick
Renew time:2008-9-1616:28:52 chapter word numbers:4638


Two day inside, I and small cloud will admit a work to finish doing.Those true educational backgrounds greatly win to particularly living our acceptance rate basic in the half that 75% is or so, has a total acceptance number several and the rise.Arrange me to consider like this to this:The worker of technique is basic and then arranges in the jade to process this stand affair up.But those greatly win to particularly living to then prepare arrangement at produce on-line, and can at in select talent to carry on development, for hereafter develop our own perfume to adjust Pei teacher to do preparation.And, we also extend production in the days to come, will need a lot of talented persons.If the company develops smooth of words, we also participate in other investments, the talented person till then waits and then is getting more precious more.
After admitting a work and finishing doing, I just and the shadow saw one side.The shadow nestles me very happily and listens to my Xu saying a recent affair done by me.She is very sorry and ashamed, because develop the most important time in our company, but she don't accompany me to struggle.She tells me, she will in the near future thoroughly make a showdown with home of, when the time comes, she re- accompanies for the meeting at my nearby, until everlasting.
On July 29, I went to HK with pure Yan.Because the target of shadow is too big, and her mother hasn't got out of the hospital, we leave a shadow at the hospital to shine on to see her mother, but let the pure Yan left for HK to carry out the company registration procedure together with us.Before going to HK, copy already and her uncle Li Hai An say like, let her uncle help to handle affairs.
As for small cloud, I make her stay and manage the work of the company in the DG, and organize a personnel and collect perfume production the collections and first step study of knowledge,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com.I and Lin then any and smelt a life time hero's many telephones, told us the condition for working,dr dre cheap.I also know that the work that smell a life time a hero is very smooth, has already recruited 30 dependable workers, big Peng and nursery gardens all in the orderly construction.The local government also really supports their works and also criticizes 20 acres of low price lands as bases especially for them.After waiting until a base to constuct basic completion, they can carry on an original flower transplanting.
I requested to smell a life time a hero to said he to that the good classmate was pleased and immediately carried on to train a work to our worker at first.According to the contract, recent 23 naturally produce an equipments and then will deliver to factory through a maritime customs.Carry on production again to know at that time Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment